Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love and Respect

“My boyfriend has to have Brad Pitt’s lovely eyes, Matt Damon’s perfect body and Anderson Cooper’s intelligent.”

I am used to saying this to my friends. But reality is totally different. :) I was looking for the “perfect” boyfriend, but it was impossible! I have learned my lessons. If he is a very good-looking, usually he is a player. If he is so smart, he tries to figure out what is the advantage or not. I want to be in love without reasons! I know it is a quiet dangerous thinking, but I have one important value to meet a special one. I realize that I have to find someone who can “trust.” Love is relationship based on the faith and confidence. Also, love and respect are main points of the successful relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend. If my boyfriend lies to me, our relationship might be over.

1 comment:

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

Janelle! I'm impressed. You look so very young but you sound very wise in your comment. What you wrote is so true: "I realize that I have to find someone who can “trust.” Love is relationship based on the faith and confidence. Also, love and respect are main points of the successful relationship between boyfriend and girlfriend." Trust is a very slippery slope, but hopefully you will meet the man who can walk the line that you desire. I totally agreee with you that love and respect are quintessential items in a relationship. When I find that someone has lied to me, I feel very disappointed in that person. Very. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
Mrs. Azimi