Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Research Experience

I would like to research about types of business writing. End of this semester, I will take a business writing exam in order to start the MBA program. It will be a big challenge for me. That is the why my research topic is about business writing: analyze and prepare for the examination. Moreover, I believe that this research is helpful for my classification writing skill as well as for comparison skill.

I have put effort into find sources of research paper. So far, I have found main book, journal, and professional magazine article. Especially, the librarian instruction we had before was very useful because I took advantage of finding worthy sources.

The problem is that it is hard to figure out which material has correct information and is authorized by professional. However, I have improved critical analysis throughout prepare for research paper.

No comments: